Open in the app
Vierfacher Ausblick
Quadruple outlook
This bronze plate in the street pavement exactly at the corner of Kornmarkt/Markt shows the location from which all four inner city churches can be seen. These are St. Johannis in the west, St. Jacobi in the north, St. Albani in the east and St. Michael in the south. In the row of buildings on the south side of the market square stood the oldest guild house in Göttingen from 1251, the "Schuhhof". Below it is a Gothic vaulted cellar, which today houses a restaurant.
Show original
5 Added to favorites 3 UPs received
mein_goettingen
mein_goettingen
Updated 1 year ago
© 2024 urbnups UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Apple App StoreGoogle Play Store